Clark’s walkie pallet truck features an enclosed AC motor making it suitable for wet environments and food processing plants. It comes with a small yet powerful 24 Volt battery and a 100% AC system.
Key Product Features:
- The integral pump, motor and reservoir assembly doesn’t require a breather cap, eliminating a potential leak site and a place where dirt can contaminate the system.
- Fully enclosed to keep contaminants out and makes wet environments a nonissue.
- There are no brushes to change or commutator to turn.
- Routine brush changes are eliminated
- There’s no need to pull the motor to turn and undercut the commutator, so there’s a less likely chance of burning out the motor during a stall.
- Comes with two forms of regenerative braking:
- Change of direction (proportional to accelerator position)
- Throttle release (proportional to accelerator position)
- Advanced thermal protection prevents heat damage to the motor and control.
- Operator control handles are available with either a twist grip or thumb operated control.
- The toggle switch allows the operator to choose low or high speed range based on the application.
- The minimal steering effort design comes from the low mounted steer handle that increases leverage.
Rugged Frame and Forks
- The heavy duty, welded and formed steel plate protects from impact damage and extends the life of the truck.
- Rollers and tapered slides for improved pallet entry, exit and overall pallet handling.
These warehouse products are available for sale or lease. Contact a Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative for pricing and additional information.