This pneumatic tire lift truck delivers a powerful, smooth performance, and it is available with a diesel or LPG engine. Because of its gentle handling, it is ideal for beverage and bottling applications as well as manufacturing, warehousing, trucking, and garden centers with rough floor conditions.
Key Product Features:
- High performance Hyundai Theta LPG Engine
- The 4-cylinder, dual overhead cam engine produces 70HP and 140 ft-lbs of torque at 1600 rpm for superior performance.
- Internal, self-lubricating chain-driven cams and automatic chair tensioner provide long-life and protection from debris.
- World-recognized 4TNV88 Yanmar Diesel Engine
- Comes with a vertical exhaust standard
- Durable, easy to start, easy to service and excellent fuel economy
- Low-emission indirect injection reduces noise level
- EPA compliant
- Maximum horsepower uses a load-sensing flow control valve to reduce heat build-up.
- Main hydraulic valve incorporates adjustable flow controls for tilt and auxiliary functions for optimum performance of attachments.
- The sectional design allows for easy addition of extra functions and simplified service.
- Upright mounted load lowering valve controls lowering independent of engine speed.
Upright & Carriage
- Nested I-Channels cradle cylinders, hoses and chains so the operator has the best front view possible.
- The hydraulic cushioning valve minimizes shock and vibration for the truck.
- The 6 rollers manage load distribution and reduce free play.
- Simple & Error Proof
- Foot applied brake can be released by hand or foot.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set to prevent driving against brake.
- Horn will sound if brake is not set after 3 seconds.
- The simple and tough “Double Shear” design makes the system easy to manage and maintain
- One-piece frame is heavy-duty, welded and formed steel plate protects from impact damage and extends the lift of the truck.
- An integral hydraulic sump, with remote breather, provides cooling for hydraulics in tough applications.
- Microprocessor monitors condition, controls functions of truck systems, control neutral starting and prevents cranking while engine is running.
- LCD display shows an hour-meter and maintenance intervals.
- LED lights indicate transmission temperature, engine oil pressure, alternator charge, fuel system malfunction, parking brake application, maintenance required and seat belt.
- Push switches control the headlight and optional working lights for added safety and easy control.
Ergonomic Operator’s Compartment
- Fully adjustable suspension seat is molded for support with a non-cinching, retractable seat belt.
- Tilt steering column adjusts to suit operator and provide easier entry and exit from the compartment.
- The electronic directional controls enable true fingertip operation to reduce arm fatigue.
- The thick-molded floor mat reduces vibration and noise level for operator comfort.
These forklifts are available for sale or lease. Contact a Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative for pricing and additional information.