This lift truck series features a 2-wheel drive system and solid pneumatic tires for added traction in wet or moderate outdoor environments. The 3-wheel design gives the forklift excellent maneuverability in crowded dock areas. This forklift is well suited for indoor/outdoor use in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, and shipping and receiving applications. Each lift truck comes with programmable safety and performance features to fit your exact needs.
Key Product Features:
100% AC system, 36 or 48 Volt
- This system compares to similar internal combustion lift trucks in acceleration rates, speed and its ability to climb inclines.
- Programmable to meet specific needs – choose from four pre-set performance modes.
- Alarm codes provide a safer lift truck.
- Some adjusts can be password protected to prevent unauthorized users from changing the setting.
Drive Motors & Axles
- Fewer parts & minimum wear mean less lost time
- The system is brushless and enclosed, has temperature and stall protection, has a dual powered reversing system that makes tighter turns and it’s suitable in watery environments.
- The same motors are used for E and EE machines.
Powered Reversing Drive Motors
- These models have 2-wheel drive that provides added traction, especially in undesirable environments.
- The inside wheel prevents scuffs or abrasions during tight turns.
- Hall Effect Steer Sensor allows better maneuverability of the steer tire.
- This model has a slightly wider turn radius than the TMX series models.
Upright & Carriage
- Nested I-Channels keep cylinders, hoses and chains that provides the best visibility while the hydraulic cushioning valve keeps shock and vibration down. The 6 rollers disperse the load evenly and decrease free play.
Regen & Wet Disc Brakes
- These models have three forms of regenerative braking that include:
- Acceleration Release (proportional to acceleration position)
- Change of Direction (proportional to acceleration position)
- Service Brake (foot brake)
- Wet Disc Brakes have enclosed and oil cooled processes that are fluid and muffled. They’re built with a lining material meant for longevity in production.
- The hinged rear control allows for easy service access so the lift truck isn’t out of commission for a long time.
- The on-board diagnostics make finding the problem easy for the mechanic.
For pricing and leasing information, contact a Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative.