The smallest of the Linde IC lift trucks, these compact forklifts are built tough with the same Linde hydrostatic drive designed to handle constant stop-go, forward and reverse cycles with unmatched performance and durability. The compact size is good for areas where space is limited. The versatile pneumatic tires are optimal indoors and outdoors in manufacturing, warehousing, shipping & receiving and recycling industries to name a few. Linde’s patented innovation, Linde Truck Control, maintains a steady handling over all the functions for the operator’s safety and the truck’s efficiency.
Models & Lift Capacities:
H16 T: 3,000 lb.
H18 T: 3,500 lb.
H20T: 4,000 lb.
Key Product Features:
Engine: Goes deeper than just powerful and efficient.
- Equipped with a VW LPG engine
- Linde Engine Protection System (LEPS)
- Dual engine combustion air pre-cleaners keep the engine running smoothly
- Regulated catalytic muffler
- Anti-restart ignition
Chassis Belly Pan
- Completely covers the underside of the chassis.
- Adds strength and rigidity, while protecting the engine from contaminants.
Hydrostatic Drive System: Patented & proven system originally designed for bulldozers, provides unmatched performance and eliminates many wear items.
- No brakes, differential, clutch or conventional transmission lowers maintenance costs.
- Hydrostatic steering with on-demand power assist
Linde Load Control is integrated into the armrest with fingertip hydraulic controls
Linde Curve Assist helps turn tight corners
Hydraulics: Smart & functional
- Sealed and pressurized hydraulic oil sumps prevents outside contamination from dirty environments.
- High performance, high efficient hydraulic filters
Operators Compartment: Spacious, Automotive Class.
- Advanced suspension design for 100% shock absorption
- Automotive equivalent leg-room.
- Hydraulic-suspension adjustable seat
- The LPG ultrasonic fuel level indicator
- Overhead display shows all the functions: fuel level, hydraulics and fault codes
- Plenty of storage space
- Linde twin drive pedals
- Armrest equipped with fingertip hydraulic controls
- Clear view mast provides safe visibility
Low Maintenance = Less downtime, lower cost of ownership.
- No transmission oil/filter changes
- No tilt cylinder greasing or the mast mounting greasing
- Engine oil/filter requires changing every 300/1000 hours
- Hydraulic oil/filter requires changing every 3,000/6,000 hours
- Hydrostatic drive eliminates TC trani, clutch, differential and drum brakes
- Tires up to 3 times the life.
- Top-mounted tilt cylinders, maintenance free and shock mounted
For pricing and lease rates, contact a Forklifts of Toledo sales representative.