Linde’s heavy duty 1411 series IC pneumatic forklift can handle any major load with ease. Its powerful engine is fuel-efficient while it handles loads up to 35,000 lbs. Linde’s patented and proven load control system stabilizes the entire truck while loading, transporting and unloading to ensure safety, productivity and the operator’s confidence in handling. Linde’s premium trucks are durable and reliable in any work environment, and they are designed to ensure a quality, superior lift truck.
Models & Load capacities:
Ten models available ranging from 22,000 – 35,000 lb. in either 24″ or 48″ load centers.
Key Product Features:
- Linde’s modern, durable and fuel-efficient Detroit Diesel engine
- Detroit/MTU 173HP 201HP ratings incorporating selective catalytic reduction.
- Optional 228HP engine
- 66.0-gallon fuel tank
- 5.0-gallon DEF tank
Linde Load Control
- Linde’s system guarantees precise load handling and powerful acceleration for confident maneuvering and transporting of large loads in any environment.
Linde Service Monitoring System (SMS)
- The Optimized Total Cost of Ownership is evaluated with real time monitoring of total engine hours, idle time, static working hours and mobile working hours.
- It comes with the best in class maintenance intervals to decrease downtime and increase productivity.
- Linde promises the best in class engine oil change at 750 hour intervals.
Reliable & Durable Equipment
- Each component that comprises a Linde truck has passed quality tests for durability and secure operation.
- Linde’s variable displacement piston pump and CanBus actuated control valves contribute to the sturdiness and longevity of the truck.
- Kessler drive axles are built for rugged environments.
- ZF transmission
- Heavy duty chassis and masts handle any rated load in any environment.
Linde Carriage Options
- Fully independent sideshift carriage.
- Self leveling carriage for uneven surfaces and long loads.
- Integral carriage with sideshift and fork positioning.
Operator’s Compartment – Cab
- Linde’s premium cab is maximized for comfort. Includes seat belt, heat, USB charging point and an adjustable steering column for easy entry and exit.
- Many options including climate control heat/AC available.
- The cab tilts forward for easy access to important components that are protected underneath, such as the engine and transmission systems that can be removed as a single unit.
- A 7” high-resolution color display with optional “rotary multi-function interface” provides the operator with all the pertinent information concerning the truck, including fuel levels, warning lights and speed.
- Visibility is an important forklift safety factor, so Linde’s cab design allows for maximum visibility with:
- An optimized seating position
- Armored glass roof that protects the operator and allows for visibility of the elevated load.
- Superb rear viewing
- Linde’s unique “Clear View” deck that incorporates a flush mounting cooling system and Porsche designed counterweight.
There are many more features included with this lift truck. For more information about the truck, pricing and leasing, contact a Forklifts of Toledo sales representative today!