Linde’s 388 Series of lift trucks has enhanced performance features for heavy duty applications, such as manufacturing, lumber, block or construction industries. It can conquer any environment with its high lift capacity and solid pneumatic tires. “The new, technologically innovative “Combi” axle mimics the turn radius of a 3-wheel truck. Every part of Linde’s lift trucks are built with their promise of superiority and resilience in all hard conditions.
Key Product Features:
Linde’s Patented “Combi” Axle.
- Both steering wheels adjust to allow the truck to rotate around the center of the front axle
- The high pivot point adds stability.
- High mounted cylinders protect them from damage and neoprene mounting is shock absorbent.
- The dual drive motor system helps keep the operator and load safe on by redistributing power to the other motor if one wheel loses traction.
AC Hydraulic Motors & Battery
- 29.5HP provides high performance and the maintenance free design increases productivity.
- 80 volt battery
Linde Drive Assistant
- Proportional reduction of travel speed when cornering protects the operator and the load.
- Hydrostatic power steering allows for the easy, controlled maneuvering.
Top-Mounted Tilt Cylinders
- Stabilizes the mast to reduce stress on the chassis and keep the load stable when lifting massive loads.
Dual Motor Drive Axle
- Assists in the exceptional tight turning capability by counter-rotating the inside wheel once the steer wheel angle exceeds 70 degrees.
- Placed in cast iron for extra durability and longevity
- No differential gear box
Axle Mounted Power Modules
- Eliminates the need for gauge cables, making the truck more energy efficient.
- Shows a “real time” charge, so the operator knows exactly how much time there’s left before the next charge.
Ergonomically Sound = Designed with the Operator in Mind
- Floating Cab/Vibration Isolation creates a smoother ride for the operator.
- Armrests have integrated, individual hydraulic control levers.
- Plenty of storage space
- Automatic parking brake
For pricing and additional information, contact a Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative.