This forklift features the same ergonomic, safety, power and performance features as the larger CGC60/70 model series. This cushion tire lift truck works best in tough indoor applications, such as paper roll handling, processing mills, machinery movers, warehousing and manufacturing. Lift height is determined by mast specification at the time of order. Many forklift attachment options are available.
Key Product Features:
Upright & Carriage
- Nested I-Channels cradle cylinders, hoses and chains so the operator has the best front view possible.
- The hydraulic cushioning results in quiet staging and minimizes shock and vibration.
- The 6 rollers manage load distribution and reduce free play.
- Incorporates the most engine power, makes sure the attachments can perform efficiently, designed into sections and has an upright mounted load lowering valve.
- A simple, easy to manage system.
- Runs on hydraulics system
- The transmission automatically disengages to prevent the truck from moving on its own, an added safety feature.
- One-piece for durability and cast steel for strength and longevity.
- 4.3L V-6 GM LPG engine
- Auto Shutdown protects the truck in the event excessive coolant or high engine temperature.
- Self-Diagnostic system
- No tools are needed to access the engine
- Follows EPA standards
- Integral axle and transmission are not exposed, so outside contaminants won’t disturb the axle and transmission.
- Controlled shift protects the gear shift.
- A common sump is used to efficiently cool the axle and transmission in a simple mechanism.
- An inching valve gives the operator steady control while lifting the forks.
- The seat deck rises to service the engine, transmission and hydraulics.
- “Double Shear” design is a simple, double-ended cylinder.
These forklifts are available for sale or lease. Contact a Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative for pricing and additional information.