This is the smallest model series of the cushion tire lift ideal for smaller lift loads and the need to maneuver in congested dock areas. This powerful, stable cushion tire forklift is optimal for indoor manufacturing, warehousing and trucking. The cushioned mast staging, and adjustable hydraulic flow make this the ideal truck for bottling and beverage companies in need of a smaller, tighter turning lift truck.
- Nested I-Channels cradle cylinders, hoses and chains so the operator has the best front view possible.
- The hydraulic cushioning minimizes shock and vibration for the truck.
- The 6 rollers manage load distribution and reduce free play.
- Incorporates the most engine power, makes sure the attachments can perform efficiently, designed into sections and has an upright mounted load lowering valve.
- Adjustable flow control valves provide operator maximum control for tilt and attachment functions.
- A simple, easy to manage system
- The transmission automatically disengages to prevent the operator from driving against the brakes, an added safety feature.
- One-piece for durability and cast steel for strength and longevity.
- High performance Hyundai Theta engine.
- Four cylinders with 52HP and 114lb-ft torque at 1500rpm
- “Double Shear” design is a simple, double ended cylinder.
- Includes important truck performance and safety warning lights, and the microprocessor prevents engine cranking while truck is running.
Ergonomic Operator’s Compartment
- Contoured, adjustable seat for optimal comfort
- Functional, accessible levers to manage the hydraulics
- Thick, molded floor mat that reduces vibration and sound
- Tilt Steering Column for easy entry and exit
These forklifts are available for sale or lease. Contact a Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative for pricing and additional information.