Do you need to store more product in your warehouse but have no more room? We have high density storage products that will maximize your building’s storage avoiding costly expansion or relocation expenses. We work with the very best System integrator for proper product specification, and engineering drawings as needed to design the best storage solution for your business. These products maximize your storage capacity and improve material movement. Contact us for more information.
MODULA™ Vertical Lift Modula
This system consists of two rows of supports which contain trays that are transported by an automated elevator from the supports to the picking bay. The elevator moves vertically in the center between the two rows of supports. The modular design can allows you to take use of your full ceiling height, maximizing storage in a small foot print. The high density storage warehouse is controlled by a hardware and software system that is efficient and easy to use. Benefits include:
- Save up to 90% of your occupied floor space
- Time saving in picking operations
- Keeps good protected against theft and damages
- Productivity enhancing software can be integrated with your company’s IT system
Contact your Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative for more information on the Modula.
A Vertical Lift Sequencer (VLS) is a single case, direct access, temporary storage device with a minimal footprint thanks to its vertical design. The machine uses lifting beam technology and a unique combination of a bottom handling extractor and cantilever finger storage to reliably handle a wide variety of totes, cartons, and unitized loads. VLS will most often be implemented in groups or “blocks” to achieve rate and storage capacity requirements. Each VLS block is managed by an automated conveyor delivery and take-away system. Because of its flexibility, VLS technology can be used in many different applications:
- Exact sequencing of cartons and totes to automatic mixed SKU pallet building operations
- Buffering of imbalances between picking and packing or shipping operations
- Buffering of imbalances between manufacturing processes
- Automatic replenishment of flow rack for split-case (each) order picking.
Contact your Forklifts of Toledo Sales Representative for more information. 419-531-6110